Camden County Developmental Disability Resources
WHO WE ARE
Camden Co. Developmental Disability Resources (CCDDR) was created to provide for the employment, residential, and related service needs for Camden Co. persons with developmental disabilities. Our Service Coordination staff assist persons served in meeting their personal needs and goals and in obtaining the greatest degree of independence and inclusion possible in everyday community life.
If you know someone that needs our assistance, please have them contact us at (573) 317-9233.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that our community thrives when all individuals become capable of participating in the spectrum of community life;
- We respect and promote the recognition of individual dignity and self-worth;
- We promote accountability to taxpayers with respect to the prudent use of tax funds and accountability to clients and family members with regard to the effectiveness and quality of services funded and/or provided.
- We promote the concept of individual self determination in planning and implementing services;
- We recognize the value and synergy of partnering with affiliated agencies in working to better the lives of persons with developmental disabilities.
CCDDR is now accepting resumes for a F/T position providing case management. This is entry-level professional case management work in a comprehensive purchase-of-service and community placement program for persons with developmental disabilities. Requires Bachelors degree from a four year accredited college or university with a major in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Counseling, Special Education, or related human services field. One year of direct experience in working with persons with developmental disabilities.
Must have a valid Missouri driver’s license, an acceptable driving record and have access to a car and be able to travel within Camden County. Send resume with a cover letter and 3 references to CCDDR, P.O. Box 722, Camdenton, MO 65020, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 573-317-9332 or hand deliver to CCDDR, 100 Third Street, Camdenton, MO, 65020. CCDDR is an equal opportunity employer.