Camden County Developmental Disability Resources
WHO WE ARE
Camden Co. Developmental Disability Resources (CCDDR) was created to provide for the employment, residential, and related service needs for Camden Co. persons with developmental disabilities. Our Service Coordination staff assist persons served in meeting their personal needs and goals and in obtaining the greatest degree of independence and inclusion possible in everyday community life.
If you know someone that needs our assistance, please have them contact us at (573) 317-9233.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that our community thrives when all individuals become capable of participating in the spectrum of community life;
- We respect and promote the recognition of individual dignity and self-worth;
- We promote accountability to taxpayers with respect to the prudent use of tax funds and accountability to clients and family members with regard to the effectiveness and quality of services funded and/or provided.
- We promote the concept of individual self determination in planning and implementing services;
- We recognize the value and synergy of partnering with affiliated agencies in working to better the lives of persons with developmental disabilities.
UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENT
Camdenton Chamber of Commerce Dogwood Festival ARC of the Lake 5K Fun Run
Date: April 27, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM
Location: Camdenton High School
Entry Fee: $40 (non-refundable)
Prizes will be awarded for the 1st place winners of each group: men, women and children. All proceed to benefit the ARC of the Lake.
DOWNLOAD FLYER AND REGISTRATION FORM