Camden County Developmental Disability Resources
Camden County Developmental Disability Resource (CCDDR) has partnered with the Lake of the Ozarks Council of Local Governments (LOCLG) in distributing surveys for the general public, human service transportation providers, and employers. The surveys are part of LOCLG's development process for the five-year Human Services Transportation Plan. CCDDR and LOCLG are asking for your help. Please take a moment to download, complete, and return the survey that is applicable to you. All responses are anonymous, and it should only take about 20 minutes (at the most) to complete the survey. The more information we can obtain through the surIveys only strengthens our ability to overcome significant transportation barriers within our communities.
- HSTP 2023 Customer Survey Form Fillable
- HSTP 2023 Employer Survey Form Fillable
- HSTP 2023 Service Provider Survey Form Fillable
The PDF fillable survey responses can be returned via email once completed. Please email your responses to Ed Thomas at email@example.com. If you prefer to fill out your response by hand, you can mail them to: Camden County Developmental Disability Resources ATTN: Ed Thomas PO Box 722 Camdenton, MO 65020 They can also be dropped off at CCDDR's Camdenton office located at: 100 Third Street Camdenton, MO 65020 (behind Taco Bell in Camdenton)
WHO WE ARE
Camden Co. Developmental Disability Resources (CCDDR) was created to provide for the employment, residential, and related service needs for Camden Co. persons with developmental disabilities. Our Service Coordination staff assist persons served in meeting their personal needs and goals and in obtaining the greatest degree of independence and inclusion possible in everyday community life.
If you know someone that needs our assistance, please have them contact us at (573) 317-9233.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that our community thrives when all individuals become capable of participating in the spectrum of community life;
- We respect and promote the recognition of individual dignity and self-worth;
- We promote accountability to taxpayers with respect to the prudent use of tax funds and accountability to clients and family members with regard to the effectiveness and quality of services funded and/or provided.
- We promote the concept of individual self determination in planning and implementing services;
- We recognize the value and synergy of partnering with affiliated agencies in working to better the lives of persons with developmental disabilities.
TCM Support Coordinator
Camden County Developmental Disability Resources (CCDDR) is accepting resumes for full-time and part-time TCM Support Coordinators. This position requires a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. Please email a resume with a cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CCDDR, PO Box 722, Camdenton, MO 65020.
DOWNLOAD FULL DESCRIPTION
In Missouri, nearly 100,000 people have a developmental disability, and each person has unique abilities – just like people without disabilities. Every day, people with developmental disabilities share their unique abilities while learning at school, getting things done on the job, hanging out with friends or family, or just participating in their community.