Camden County Developmental Disability Resources
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on
January 25 and January 26, 2024
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756
- Toll-free telephone: (866) 510-2273
- Fax: (520) 318-1129
* CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.
WHO WE ARE
Camden Co. Developmental Disability Resources (CCDDR) was created to provide for the employment, residential, and related service needs for Camden Co. persons with developmental disabilities. Our Service Coordination staff assist persons served in meeting their personal needs and goals and in obtaining the greatest degree of independence and inclusion possible in everyday community life.
If you know someone that needs our assistance, please have them contact us at (573) 317-9233.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that our community thrives when all individuals become capable of participating in the spectrum of community life;
- We respect and promote the recognition of individual dignity and self-worth;
- We promote accountability to taxpayers with respect to the prudent use of tax funds and accountability to clients and family members with regard to the effectiveness and quality of services funded and/or provided.
- We promote the concept of individual self determination in planning and implementing services;
- We recognize the value and synergy of partnering with affiliated agencies in working to better the lives of persons with developmental disabilities.
TCM Support Coordinator
Camden County Developmental Disability Resources (CCDDR) is accepting resumes for full-time and part-time TCM Support Coordinators. This position requires a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. Please email a resume with a cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CCDDR, PO Box 722, Camdenton, MO 65020.
DOWNLOAD FULL DESCRIPTION
In Missouri, nearly 100,000 people have a developmental disability, and each person has unique abilities – just like people without disabilities. Every day, people with developmental disabilities share their unique abilities while learning at school, getting things done on the job, hanging out with friends or family, or just participating in their community.